Wednesday, June 28, 2006

pictures zhan yuan and paranoia


















Many of you say you're reading this blog. I really appreciate it. Here are a couple of pictures from my day at Zhan yuan: the tea room and the garden. I find myself becoming paranoid about the availability of internet services. When I'm unable to post pictures or can't make contact with family over the Internet, I don't presume it's a technical difficulty but a bureaucratic interference. And realistically, it's probably a technical problem all or most of the time.






Finally!.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...