Tuesday, April 03, 2007

An apology and a thank you





In the post of March 28, I misidentified a picture of the Temple of Heaven. I captioned it the Forbidden City. My apologies. I try to be accurate. Many thanks to my friend and fellow overseas teacher, Neal Palmer for looking at the blog carefully and noticing this.

Whirlwind sightseeing tours have disadvantages, but on business trips like this last one, there isn't time for much else. Obviously when you stay someplace awhile, as on a teaching trip, there's the luxury of exploring more slowly. I'm more suited to taking my time and drinking in the atmosphere.

The above pictures actually are from the Forbidden City.

No comments:

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...