Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pictures on the blog

For several days, it's been difficult to get on the blog site, and I have not been able to post pictures. It's probably because of increased traffic on the Internet. However, in this climate, you cannot rule out other reasons. It's like living in the Twilight Zone.

It is extremely frustrating. I began this blog in part so I could send pictures back to the States without clogging anyone's mailbox. Sharing pictures is part of sharing the experience. Being limited in this way makes me feel much isolated. I am aware that a fair number of people read this blog and look at the photos. I appreciate your interest.

I will continue posting text. Let's hope the other problems-- whatever their origin-- clear up quickly.

3 comments:

quig said...

Your Blog is worth reading with or without pictures......thanks for keeping in touch..

Ruth W. said...

I agree, your blog is great Roz.

woody said...

I read, and pray for you, every day! The pictures are breathtaking...but your words move me!!
PEACE

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...