Sunday, July 16, 2006

Work week

I teach a review class for 10th graders at an area middle school whose goal is improvement of English-- what my son Mike calls "English for Repeat Offenders." It never occurred to me I wouldn't have weekends off: that's downright un-American. Then I found out that this particular class runs seven days a week. I do try to make the class as interesting as I can for the inmates.

Note: Blogspot, which has been acting finicky, will not let me post and image just now-- I'll add it later. It's been difficultg to get on blogspot at all the past few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...