Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Frustrations of travel
                     On a trip to the public gardens in Weihai, John and Brittany became horribly ill and had to grab taxis to our hotel.  Shelley had been ill several days with the flu but was finally better after a trip to the doctor.  Zane was ill too and had not come along.
                      Everyone’s better now which is a relief, because this evening we commence a 16 hour train ride to Beijing.  We’ll be in Beijing overnight and then take the plane home to America.

2 comments:

Renee' C. Lyons said...

The gardens look beautiful! Safe travels home!

Unknown said...

Ah, the dangers of travel - getting sick! I was sick in China, near the end of my stay, and stayed sick for two weeks after I returned. But, it was worth it. I hope you made it home safely and without too much jet lag!

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...