Sunday, July 06, 2014

Canine co-passenger

From Johnson City, it takes over 24 hours to get to Beijing. I've completed leg one of my journey and am currently on stopover. Next destination is Seoul, South Korea. There was a Chahuahua on board on the flight from Tri-Cities-- her owner was allowed to bring it aboard for emotional support. It cowered and whimpered under the seat behind me.
I never thought to inquire if Butter, our yellow tabby, would like to come with me to China. I imagine he would have declined. He doesn't even enjoy the short rides he makes in our car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Roz. Sounds like the chihuahua needed emotional support. I am enjoying your blog.

Be well and travel safely.

Norma

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...