Saturday, July 22, 2017

 At Last!
The medicine Joe sent via “express” mail a couple of weeks ago has finally arrived.  Day after day, I’ve  bombarded Chinese FEDEX with nastigrams such as the following:
Dear Ms. Sun;
 When can I expect to receive my medicine?  

Over two weeks ago, my husband paid more than 100 US dollars to send it to me.   This is over 675 yuan. No company should take money for not doing what it has promised.  If FEDEX was not going to take care of the order, they should not have taken our money. I believe you are trying to take care of this, and what happened is not be your fault. Still, this is not fair.

I am in a foreign country.  I must have my medicine, and we have paid lots of money so I can have it.
This looks very bad for your company.  People pay for FEDEX services. Please see to it that the medicine is sent.   
 
Many thanks for your assistance.
 Rosalind Gann
 I believe Ms. Sun got sick of hearing from me and had things expedited.  I wasn’t even made to pay duty.  

No comments:

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...