Friday, August 04, 2006

Now, the Hard Part
















The hardest thing about leaving China is leaving friends. If you spend time halfway around the planet, there are folks you connect with, people you'll miss. When I go to Shandong this Fall, it will be to a different region of China, and I may not get down here to see any of the crew.
Above: gifts I received from the crew here at the Oxford Academy.

Likely, this is the last entry I will write from Nanjing. I fly out tomorrowmorning. I'll be writing about my re-entry experience when I return. I imagine Johnson City will look rather different after two months here. When I'm back in America, I'll be able to read your comments. Be in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I originally cοmmented І appeaг to hаve clickeԁ the -Notify me ωhen nеw cоmmentѕ are added- checkbox and
from now on eveгy tіme a comment is aԁded I recieve four emails with the exact same сomment.
Is thеre a way уou cаn remove me frоm thаt serѵice?

Αpprеciаte it!

Looκ at my web-ѕitе :: buy pure ephedra

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...