Sunday, May 28, 2006

Comments Welcome!

I'd love to read your comments. You don't have to be a blogger yourself to have your comments recorded. Just do the following:
















1. Click on comments
2.
a. If you have your own blog on blogspot, login.
b. If you have some other type of website, you may login as 'other.'
c. If you don't have either, click 'anonymous.' Most people fall in this category.

3. Type your comments in the designated box. If you clicked the 'anonymous ' box, you may give your name in the box itself.

I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Note: Postings drop off after awhile. To see the old ones, look in Archives at the bottom of the blog.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz,
I am just writing to see what a comment will look like.
Dennis

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz,
Love your site. I'm looking forward to reading your blog for your adventures in China.
Marie

Roz Raymond Gann said...

Hi folks!

Guess we can do this. Isn't technology wonderful!

Dennis and Marie said...

Hi Roz,
This message is from my Blog account I set up the other night. Lets see if it works.
Dennis

Dennis and Marie said...

Hi Roz,
I added the picture to my profile, so I am writing to see if it shows up in our comments.
I have not had time to watch TV tonight! This is bad since I just bought a new one!
Dennis

Ruth W. said...

Hi Roz, I am a friend of the Copes from Minnesota and met you a few times on my visits down to JC. I will be very interested in following your adventures in China. So, thanks for letting me share the adventure with you.

Roz Raymond Gann said...

You're welcome, Ruth!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Unknown said...

Roz, I love your blog. I cannot belive you wrote this 6 years ago. Crazy.

What does tomorrow mean? It is 5:30 pm here, but at home it’s 5:00 in the morning. I leave Weihai tomorrow and make a stop in Beijing. ...